Neteller is one of the most popular e-commerce companies, worldwide and is one of the best options when it comes to depositing and withdrawing at Indian online casinos. It is not only a great banking method to use at Indian online casinos but any online casino that accepts punters from India.
For one thing, signing up is simple. That along with ease of use, fast payment processing, and top-notch security are the main reason why it is one of the best choices when it comes to banking issues at Indian and global online casinos. Neteller is international meaning that the payment gateway accepts many currencies including rupees.
The accepting of rupees at online casinos and the other things mentioned allows punters from India and the world over play their games of choice at online casinos. You can be sure that any Indian online casino, or any other one, that accepts Neteller as a banking method is a legitimate one that cares about player security.
Indian punters want a payment method that offers them the most convenience and that is what Neteller offers. The banking method is 100% safe and secure, offers fantastic 24/7 customer support, and also offers very low charges for transactions. Many punters the world over use Neteller since it has multi-currency wallet support. Because of this Indian online casinos offer the banking method to their punters giving them the utmost convenience.
Neteller and Indian Banking Laws
It is very common where an Indian bank will flag transactions that are related to gambling. That is why it is hard to fund an Indian online casino straight from a bank card or bank wire since it shows where the money in your account is going. The same thing happens with withdrawals and customers from India can not only have funds frozen but can be subject to penalties and taxes. This is another main reason to use Neteller at Indian online casinos or any online casino that accepts Indian customers.
India is just one of 200 countries where Neteller is available for online deposits and withdrawals.
Indian punters can also avoid forex conversion charges since Neteller has the rupees currency option. Not only that but it makes it easier, with no charges, to move money from one online casino account to another. If you are an Indian punter than has multiple online casinos accounts Neteller is one of, if not the, best options for deposits and withdrawals.
Neteller VIP Program
Not only is it simple to create a Neteller account but by depositing certain amounts you can be eligible for the Neteller VIP program. There are five levels in the program in Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond. You will have to deposit a certain amount to get to each level and each level from Bronze up offers Indian punters more benefits.
Also, by using a Neteller affiliate to make deposits the deposit requirements can be lower to reach each level in the VIP program. Also, by using an affiliate there are other levels such as Bronze Pro VIP, which is between Bronze VIP and Silver VIP.
The benefits of being in the Neteller VIP Program are:
- Crypto transactions and VIP status
- Multiple currency accounts
- VIP chat
- Discounted deposits and withdrawals
- Guarantee limit increase
- Flexible transaction limits
- Next day payouts
- Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit
- Lower FX Fees
- Free money transfers
- Dedicated VIP manager
- Loyalty & Anniversary Reward Points
How to Create a Neteller Account
It has already been stated that creating a Neteller account is simple. Here is the process:
- Follow this link and click on the Join for Free button.
- You will be taken to a page where you will need to fill out a registration form using documents for verification that will be explained shortly.
- Once you fill out the form and the verification stage is complete click on the button of Register Now and your Neteller account is ready to go.
The verification process is in three stages. You have to log in to your account and in the settings section click on the button of Verify Now. You can then fund your account and if you do this you will automatically be eligible to receive a Net+ Prepaid MasterCard. After this is the identification process.
In the ID process, you have two options. You can either take a photo from your mobile device using the Neteller mobile application. You can also link your Facebook and Neteller accounts to verify personal information.
The last thing you will need to do is verify your current address. NOTE: if you use the ID verification method of linking your Facebook account with your Neteller account you will not need to verify your current address. You can enable the location function using your mobile device and Neteller will automatically verify your location.
You will have to supply various documents in the stages above.
- ID Process – To verify your ID you will need either a valid passport that is clear and easily read, a national ID, a residence ID card, or a valid driver’s license.
- Address Verification – For this process, you will need to submit a utility bill such as a credit card statement, bank statement, or gas bill to name just a few. Customer service is available if you have any questions on other utility bill options are available. The utility bill has to be within the past three months to be valid to set up a Neteller account.
How to Deposit from Neteller
Using Neteller deposits is also simple and let’s look at the two processes in terms of depositing rupees to your Neteller account and depositing from your Neteller account to an online casino.
Depositing Rupees Into Neteller Account
- Login to your account and click on the Money button.
- There will be four options to choose from in Bitcoin, Visa, Skrill, or bank account or Astropay card.
- The money will be seen in your Neteller account minus the 2.5% deposit fee.
NOTE: If the main reason you are depositing into Neteller is to play at Indian or any other online casinos it is advantageous to the Bitcoin or Skrill options. The reason for this is by using these options you will not have to give out any personal information.
Depositing from your Neteller account to an online casino:
- Login into the online casino you want to play at and head to the section for deposits.
- Either click the Neteller button, typically it will be a logo and then determine the amount of money you want to deposit into your online casino account.
- You will either go to another page or there will be a pop-up window where you will confirm the deposit transaction. Make sure the amount is correct and click Confirm Payment.
- The processing time is instant for using Neteller to deposit into an online casino so right after you confirm payment check your Neteller account to see if the money has been taken out. Also, check your online casino account to see if the money has been deposited.
How to Withdraw from Neteller
Here are the steps to take when you want to withdraw money from your online casino to your Neteller account:
- Login to your online casino account.
- Click on the Withdraw button.
- Choose Neteller as the option for the withdrawal and like the deposits, it is typically the Neteller logo.
- Input the amount of money that you want to withdraw from your online casino account to your Neteller account and click Withdraw.
After you complete the steps above your request for the withdrawal will be sent to the finance department of the online casino you have an account with. The department will then process the transaction.
How long does it take to withdraw?
The withdrawal times will vary from casino to casino but typically for Indian online casinos and the more widely used ones the world over the processing times for a Neteller deposit will be complete in 24 hours. It is never a bad idea to contact the online casino’s customer service department to see when the withdrawal should be complete.
The withdrawal request will be received by the finance department of your casino, and they will process it depending on the volumes of requests. However standard time for most transactions is 24 hours.
Let’s also show you how you can withdraw rupees from your Neteller account and transfer them to the Indian bank account you use. You have to be a little careful when you do this, as your Indian bank may want you to verify where the funds came from. If they came from proceeds from gambling at an online casino your money may be locked due to Indian banking laws regarding online gambling.
You can first transfer rupees to a Neteller wallet and then from there transfer those rupees to your Indian bank account. You can also use a Neteller prepaid card just like spending money through the Indian bank you use.
Direct transfer is another option where you can directly transfer money from your Neteller account to your Indian bank account. This is the option you will need to be careful with considering your bank will need verification information. Direct depositing is the easiest process not needing a prepaid Neteller card or Neteller wallet but will also come with more scrutiny from the Indian bank in terms of where the money came from.
The main banks in India that work directly with Neteller are:
- ICICI bank
- HDFC bank
- SBI bank
- Axis Bank
- Kotak Bank
Any time you deposit into your account there will be a 2.5% deposit fee. This is the same for all deposit options you use to fund your account.
In terms of withdrawal fees, they will differ depending on the withdrawal method you choose. Here are the withdrawal options and fees:
- Bank Transfer – $10 US Dollars (760 INR)
- Member Wire – $12.75 US Dollars (970 INR)
- Merchant Sites – 0%
- Money Transfer – 1.45% minimum (50 US cents – 38 INR)
- Net+ Prepaid MasterCard – 1.75%
The Net+ prepaid card is a solid option for deposits and withdrawals at online casinos. Also, using a Neteller prepaid card is a good option for transferring money into an Indian bank account with less scrutiny from the bank. The card can be used just like a debit card taking money from your Neteller account. Another prepaid card option is the Net+ Virtual Prepaid MasterCard.
In terms of foreign exchange, the Neteller website states, “NETELLER adds 3.99% to the average daily interbank market rate published by a third-party foreign currency data provider.” However, if the online casino you play at is an Indian online casino or any other one where you can use rupees as a currency, you will not be charged this fee.
Neteller is free to use but if you do not make any transaction within one year you will be charged a 380 INR monthly fee.
The minimum amount for a withdrawal is $10 (760 INR) and the maximum amount is $50,000 (3.8 million INR). The limits when it comes to transfers to and from a casino site, depends depends on the casino itself. You should be covered in terms of deposit limits at online casinos considering the max withdrawal and transfer from a Neteller account is $50,000 (3.8 million INR), which is significantly more than deposit limits at online casinos.
Withdrawal limits when using Neteller can also be increased if you are part of the Neteller VIP program. The higher level you are in the more you will able to withdraw and transfer.
The limits for the prepaid cards will also differ depending on the card that you choose to use.
You have two options when it comes to using your mobile device for Neteller. You can access Neteller through your mobile browser and you can also get the Neteller application from the Google play store and Apple store. The mobile application offers more options and menus considering it is specifically for a mobile device.
With either function, you use to access Neteller from your mobile device you can take care of banking issues with an Indian online casino both depositing and withdrawing from your account.
Last Updated on September 28, 2020