MuchBetter is a reliable payment option when playing at Indian online casinos and other global online casinos. It is a rather new e-wallet option established in 2017 but has become popular quickly and continues to grow. The banking method is all done through the mobile application and the process of opening a MuchBetter account is quick and easy.
MuchBetter is a solid payment option for online casinos considering it is easy and convenient to use, has top-notch safety and security, very low fees, and a solid rewards system that handsomely rewards its users. Like stated before the e-wallet option is gaining in popularity and while it is still rather new not all Indian online casinos accept it. Still, some do accept it and some of the bigger and more popular online casinos that accept Indian players have the option available.
Muchbetter for gambling
The e-wallet option is optimized for online gambling transactions, as that is one of its specialties, unlike other banking options. Because of this when it comes to fast and easy gambling transactions MuchBetter is a solid option to take advantage of. MuchBetter is also partnered with many of the top online casinos the world over and if you use one of them you will be alerted when bonuses and promotions become available at the online casino you play at.
When you make deposits and withdrawals at an online casino using MuchBetter you will receive:
- A better way to manage your gaming accounts
- Rewards from MuchBetter as well as rewards from gaming websites
- The lowest gaming e-wallet fees in the world
- Higher deposit acceptance rates
- Very fast transactions in real-time
In just a few short years MuchBetter has already garnered much praise for its product and what it can offer its customers. Here are just a few of the awards the e-wallet has won.
- SBC Awards 2019 – Mobile Payment Solution of the Year
- Emerging Payments Awards 2019 – Most Innovative Mobile or Financial Service Payments Solution
- MPE Awards 2019 – Best Startup Innovation Award
- The Cards & Payments Awards 2019: Best Alternative or Digital Payments Program
- Payments Awards 2018 – Payment Innovation of the Year
- EGR Awards B2B 2018 – Services Rising Star
While MuchBetter can be used by Indian punters the e-wallet option does not have rupees as a currency supported. The currencies it does support are Euros, U.S. Dollars, and Great British Pounds. However, when depositing into a MuchBetter account using rupees they will be exchanged into one of those three currencies of your choosing.
Considering all the transactions through MuchBetter are done through your mobile device with the e-wallet application it has gone above and beyond when it comes to security. MuchBetter takes all the measures to ensure that your personal and financial information is 100% safe and secure. Some of the measures taken include:
- Device pairing
- Touch ID
- Dynamic security codes
- Transaction review system
- All sensitive information is protected in the cloud
MuchBetter and Indian Banking Laws
Indian banks have legal issues when dealing with funds that are from gambling. Any funds to be found to have come from gambling can be frozen by Indian banks and the person who has the funds can also be taxed and penalized.
Considering MuchBetter is an e-wallet that specializes in online gambling you cannot directly transfer from your MuchBetter account to an Indian bank or credit card issues by an Indian bank. To transfer money into the bank you will need to use a third party such as Neteller or an international credit card.
Much of the deposit and withdrawal information for MuchBetter will depend on where you live and the banking methods you choose. For any transaction that is to or from the Indian bank, you use it is advantageous to make sure the bank will not flag it.
MuchBetter VIP Program
MuchBetter does not have a VIP program but a rewards program where you can earn points.
In the MuchBetter Rewards program, you will earn MuchBetter Points every time you spend $10 (760 INR) at online casinos. You will also earn points by sending cash and gifts to friends and making deposits into your MuchBetter account.
At the end of every week, there is a prize drawing for members that have accumulated points and the more points you have the better chance you have in the drawing. The drawing takes place every Monday Each week in the drawing you can win cash prizes of £2.50 (240 INR) or £100 (9,700 INR).
MuchBetter also gives you the chance to get more points if you refer a friend o opening a MuchBetter account. Also, if you get 10,000 points in a week the cash prizes you can win for the next drawing will be doubled.
There is also a yearly MegaDraw and just like the weekly one the more chances you have the more of a chance you have to win. The winner of the 2019 MegaDraw has to be one happy camper, as they won a lifetime trip to Las Vegas.
How to Create a MuchBetter Account
Signing for a MuchBetter account is a quick and easy process. To create an account you will need to:
- Go to MuchBetter.com
- Complete the fill out form creating a password and giving info such as your phone number, address, name, date of birth, and the currency you want to use for your account.
- You will get a verification SMS code.
- Download the app and enter the SMS code and your account is created.
Before you can start to use your account you will need to verify it. Here is how to do this:
- Open the MuchBetter mobile app you have downloaded and input info again such as identity, your phone number, and security questions in case you forget your password.
- You will then be sent a link by e-mail. Click on the link to verify your e-mail address.
- Then you will have to upload a photo document to verify your identity. You can use documents such as a current passport, driver’s license, or Aadhar card.
- You then have to verify your address by uploading a copy of a utility bill such as a bank statement, electricity bill, or residential certificate.
- When the verification process is complete you will be sent an email notifying you that your account is up and running and you can start to use the MuchBetter e-wallet.
How to Deposit from MuchBetter
Depositing at MuchBetter is very easy and there are many deposit options available. You need to be aware that the deposit options you will see on your account will be the ones that you can use since those are the ones available from your region. However, many of the more popular options for deposits are available such as:
- Bank Wire
Once you choose the option you want to use for deposit enter the amount you will want to deposit. Typically the processing times are instant, but it can some time for other methods such as bank wire. You will receive a notification when the funds are in your MuchBetter account.
NOTE: MuchBetter does offer a MuchBetter MasterCard to members that can be used like any other credit card and can be used for deposits and withdrawals. However, as of June 2020 that credit card is only available to residents of European Union countries, but that may change.
Depositing to an Online Casino Using MuchBetter
MuchBetter caters to punters that gamble online, which is why they make it very easy and fast to make deposits into online casinos. Here are the steps to take to deposit into your online casino using MuchBetter:
- Login to the online casino that you want to deposit at.
- In the Payments or Cashier section
- Find the MuchBetter option, oftentimes it is the logo, and click on Deposit.
- Input the amount of money that you want to add to your online casino account.
- Approve the deposit transaction double-checking if you input the right amount of money.
- You will receive a notification on your mobile device telling you that the funds you deposited into your online casino account were approved.
Again, considering MuchBetter caters to online gambling the process for making deposits are very fast, and at most Indian casinos, and others, that accept MuchBetter the processing time for deposits is instant.
How to Withdraw from MuchBetter
When withdrawing money from your MuchBetter account it is similar to depositing. You will have to choose the withdrawal method that is available in your region. The withdrawal processing time will depend on the withdrawal option you choose.
When withdrawing money from your online casino to MuchBetter here are the steps to take:
- Login to your online casino account.
- From the withdrawal options available pick MuchBetter
- Input the amount that you want to be transferred from your online casino to your much better account.
- Verify the withdrawal.
- From your MuchBetter app you will receive a notification that the withdrawal has gone through.
Typically, considering MuchBetter caters to online gambling the withdrawal times are very fast and usually you can see the money in your MuchBetter account in minutes. This can change depending on the volume of requests at the online casino as well as the online casino that you play at.
Also, you should be aware that when you make a withdrawal from your online casino the process is much easier if you withdraw using the same banking method as when you make a deposit.
There are some fees associated with some of the transactions when using MuchBetter. In terms of deposits, the fees are associated with the deposit method that you choose. On your MuchBetter mobile app and your verified address, it will show you the deposit methods that you can use and the fees that go along with them.
Here are some of the fees for the more popular deposit methods:
- Brank Transfer – Free
- Visa – 0-5% of deposit (depending on your region)
- MasterCard – 0-5% of deposit (depending on your region)
- Yandex – Free
- Bitcoin – 2% of the deposit
Here are some of the fees for withdrawals:
- SEPA Bank Transfer – 2-2.5% of withdrawal
- Bitcoin – 2% of withdrawal
- Yandex 2.5% of withdrawal
- Person to Person transfers between MuchBetter members – Free
There is a 0.99% fee for currency conversions between the currencies supported on MuchBetter in Euros, U.S. Dollars, and GB Pounds.
Your limits are increased once you have a verified MuchBetter account. The minimum deposit at MuchBetter is $10 (760 INR). The maximum amount that you can deposit into your MuchBetter account will vary depending on what deposit option you use. When you go to make a deposit and choose a method to fund your account you can find out what the maximum deposit limit is.
Just like deposits, the limits for withdrawals will depend on the banking method that you choose. Typically the minimum withdrawal amount is $10 (760 INR). The limits for withdrawals will also depend on where you reside. Again, just like deposits through your MuchBetter mobile app, you can see the withdrawal limits.
All of the transactions are taken care of through the MuchBetter mobile application after you sign-up for an account. Through the mobile app, you can do everything you need such as depositing and withdrawing, taking advantage of rewards points, pass verification, and look at your transaction history. You can download the app free of charge from Google Play and the Apple App Store.
Last Updated on September 21, 2020