Sic Bo Rules
Sic Bo is a game that has three dice where the dealer shakes the dice to reveal the combinations that you can bet on in the betting table. There are many number combinations that you can wager on in the game and the goal is for you to bet on the numbers that you think will show up on the dice when rolled. There are quite a few betting options for the game in the number combinations with different payouts determined by the probability that the combination will show up.
The first thing you do is make a bet or bets on the betting table and then the dealer will roll the dice. Then the number combination is shown, and the dealer will pay out the winning bet or bets and collect the losing ones.
Here are all of the betting options for Sic Bo and their payouts:
- Big – The sum of the dice is between 11 and 17. This bet pays out 1:1 and any 3 of a kind roll does not count for the Big bet.
- Small – The sum of the dice is between 4-10. Like the Big bet, this one has a payout of 1:1 and excludes any 3 of a kind roll.
- Odd – The sum of the dice is an odd number and pays out 1:1 with 3 of a kind bets excluded.
- Even – Odd – The sum of the dice is an even number and pays out 1:1 with 3 of a kind bets excluded.
- Specific Triples – One number is shown on all three dice such as betting on three 4’s to be rolled. The payout of this bet is typically 150:1 and can be up to 215:1 depending on where you are playing.
- Specific Doubles – Two of the same number is shown on two of the three dice such as betting on two 4’s to be rolled. The payout of this bet is typically 8:1 and can be up to 11:1 depending on where you are playing.
- Any Triple – Three of the same number on all three dice. The payout for this bet is typically 30:1.
- Three Dice Total – This bet is a few bets in on and will depend on the total sum of the dice. You will see on the Bic Bo table a few of these types of betting options such as 4-17. If you make that bet the sum of the dice has to fall between that range. The payout will differ, as it will depend on the range you wagered on and casinos will offer different Three Dice Total bets.
- Combinations (Domino) – Two of the three dice are a certain number combination such as betting on a 3 and 6 to show up. This bet pays out 6:1.
- One Number (Single Dice) – You bet on one number 1-6 to show up on one, two, or all of the three dice. One number has a payout of 1:1, two numbers have a payout of 2:1, and three numbers have a payout of 3:1, but the last one can have a higher payout depending on where you are playing.
- Four-Number Combination – You can wager on the combinations of: 6, 5, 4, 3; 6, 5, 3, 2; 5, 4, 3, 2; or 4, 3, 2, 1. Three of the four numbers bet on have to show up on the three dice and the payout for this bet is 7:1.
- Total – In this bet, you have to pick the exact number of the total sum of all three dice. The payouts range from 6:1 for 10 and 11 up to 69:1 for 4 and 17.