Jhahdi Munda Rules
Jhahdi Munda is a dice game played with six dice with six sides and on each of the six sides of the dice, there is a different symbol. You simply bet on the symbol that you think will appear face-up most often.
The six symbols on the dice are:
In the games that are not in land-based casinos or online casinos, there is a host that can not only roll the dice but also make bets. However, when you play online the game does not have a host that can make bets. The dice are rolled at the table where there are six betting boxes for each of the corresponding symbols on the dice. You make your bet on the symbol that you think will show up most often face up after the dice are rolled. The more the symbol on the dice lands face up the more your payout will be.
Here is the payout structure for Jhahdi Munda:
- 1 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 1x your original wager
- 2 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 2x your original wager
- 3 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 3x your original wager
- 4 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 4x your original wager
- 5 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 5x your original wager
- 6 dice face up in symbol you bet on = 6x your original wager
Just to be clear here is an example. If you bet on the spade symbol and the dice are rolled and three spades come out you will win 3x your original bet.